Sunday, March 1, 2015

Short shorts are short... and pointless

So this it not exactly from what I would call "my normal sleep" time, as there was nothing I could recall about it when it happened at night. This one is from a nap I took today, or rather a series of naps I tried to take. Nothing is connected to each other, at least I think so.

This was a weird one, I was watching a series of short scenes that seem to lack any reason behind them and were a mix of things that happened and people I seen and interacted with and things absolutely made up.

I went to an airport with my girlfriend, in a taxi driven by a robot taxi driver, that happen to have a bag with Luigi on in (the green guy from the game Super Mario Brothers). He was driving a very crappy car, that nowadays you can barely even find on the road. That scene went nowhere, not even sure if we got to the airport, but we did get out of the car in a place, a place. There was a scene with were I was arguing with a middle aged man almost to a point of getting physical, but it never happened. The same man had a wife, who when she came changed his behavior 180 degrees and he was very polite, as if the argument never happened. And there was a scene with my sister, who in a hotel room, dismantled her car's exhaust system. Oh yeah, the car WAS in the hotel room, on top of the bed, as she was pulling the pipes out from under it.

There was one more I remember very vaguely, something about making a model of a mountain stream from candle wax, but all I remember about this one is that I was scraping the candle wax with a screwdriver.



Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment